Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Nottingham Post
Nottingham Post
National
Joel Moore

Inquest into sudden death of Nottingham mum-of-four

An inquest has been opened into the sudden death of a Nottingham mum-of-four. Holly Dakin died aged 29 at an address in Sanger Gardens, Clifton, on April 30, an assistant coroner said.

Opening the inquest at Nottingham Council House on Friday, August 5, Fiona Gingell said Ms Dakin had been identified by a family member. "Given the information currently available there is reason to suspect that Ms Dakin's death was unnatural and it is my statutory duty to open an inquest into her death," she said.

The coroner sent her condolences to the loved ones of Ms Dakin. The inquest was adjourned to a date to be fixed.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.