
The four actors that are set to represent the OG British boyband, The Beatles, have been revealed, and it’s truly the internet’s wet dream. No joke, if you asked a chronically online person to fancast the The Beatles biopic, these four would be front and centre.
During Sony’s presentation at CinemaCon, which kicked off earlier this week in Las Vegas, director Sam Mendes unveiled the four stars set to bring The Beatles to life through a four-film biopic.
Introducing: Harris Dickinson as John Lennon, Paul Mescal as Paul McCartney, Barry Keoghan as Ringo Starr and Joseph Quinn as George Harrison.
Let me give you a minute to fan girl…
The Beatles – A Four-Film Cinematic Event, directed by Sam Mendes.
— Sony Pictures (@SonyPictures) April 1, 2025
Harris Dickinson (John Lennon)
Paul Mescal (Paul McCartney)
Barry Keoghan (Ringo Starr)
Joseph Quinn (George Harrison)
In theatres April 2028. #TheBeatlesFourFilmCinematicEvent pic.twitter.com/mREL0nPcfC
During their time on the stage, Dickinson, Mescal, McCartney, Keoghan and Quinn recited a lyric from The Beatles’ “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” before taking a synchronized bow, just like the fab four IRL.

Prior to the official announcement, there had been hints that Mescal and Keoghan would be jumping on the project due to some cheeky leaks here and there.
During the press tour for Gladiator II, director Ridley Scott let it slip that Mescal would be starring in the movie, per The Hollywood Reporter, and Ringo Starr himself said he liked the idea of Keoghan playing him in a biopic.
“I think it’s great,” Starr told Enterainment Tonight when asked about Keoghan’s rumoured casting.
“I believe he’s somewhere taking drum lessons, and I hope not too many.”

Reflecting on the major project, Mendes stressed the importance on his decision to make four films, that are set to be dedicated to each member of the fab four.
“We’re not just making one film about the Beatles — we’re making four,” he said per The Hollywood Reporter.
“Perhaps this is a chance to understand them a little more deeply.”
The publication added that Mendes claimed Sony boss Tom Rothman described the four-film biopic as “the first binge-able theatrical experience”.
Look, as someone who loves to bring an extra large Mountain Dew into the cinema, the idea of a four movie “binge-able theatrical experience” sounds like hell. But with this cast of boiz… I’ll take on the challenge.
The Beatles four-film biopic directed by Mendes is expected to drop April 2028. I’ve got time to train!
Image source: Sony Pictures / X
The post Every White Boy Of The Month For 2024 Has Been Cast In The Beatles Four-Film Biopic appeared first on PEDESTRIAN.TV .