The school bus driver involved in a road crash which Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Giuffre said left her with "four days to live" has cast doubts over her version of events.
Ross Munns, in an interview with Mailonline, contradicted Ms Giuffre's account of the incident, and insisted that the car was in a minor collision with his bus.
Ms Giuffre, a sex-trafficking victim of paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein, posted to instagram to posted a picture of her badly bruised face on Instagram on Sunday, claiming she was close to death and "had been hit by a school bus travelling at 110km/h."
Her spokesperson confirmed on Wednesday that Ms Giuffre is not dying, she had “made a mistake”, and insisted that she had not intended to make the Instagram post public.
Now the bus driver has spoken out on the crash north of Perth, Western Australia, he said took place at around 3pm on Monday last week.
Describing Ms Giuffre's claims and the circumstances of the crash, he said: "It's just all blown out of proportion and I know what happened. I didn't even see her in the car."
Mr Munns said that the crash occurred after he had followed a slow-moving white car for 3km before deciding to overtake when it went under 75kmh and it was safe for him to pass it.
He told the Mail that the small white Toyota Highlander involved in the collision was driven by a 71-year-old woman who he believed to be Ms Giuffre's carer.
He said he had no recollection of Ms Giuffre being in the Toyota, but a police report into the incident later stated that a woman aged 41 was a passenger.
Mr Munns said he began his manoeuvre only for the car to suddenly start turning right in front of him.
Mr Munns, a school bus driver for 16 years who had around 29 children on board at the time, said that he beeped his horn, but couldn't avoid clipping the car and damaging its tail-light in what he described as "a minor collision".
He said he immediately stopped and went to check on the car driver who had also pulled over, and was satisfied that she was not hurt.
Mr Munns said he and the 71-year-old woman swapped details including phone numbers and were both able to drive away afterwards, but he decided to report the incident to police as he felt the circumstances were "a little bit suss".
Mr Munns said he later telephoned the driver as a courtesy to say he had reported the accident and she rang him back the next day to say there had been a passenger in the car who had suffered "a black eye".
The grandfather from Lancelin near Perth said he was horrified to see Ms Giuffre's Instagram post claiming that she had been injured when a school bus had ploughed into her car at a speed of 110km/h, as buses in Western Australia are restricted to a top speed of 100km/h.

Western Australia Police said they received one report of a "minor crash" between a school bus and a car in Neergabby, about 12 miles north of Perth, on March 24.
The collision was reported by the bus driver the following day, while there were no reported injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A previous statement from Ms Giuffre's representative said: "Virginia thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support.
"She is overwhelmed with gratitude.
"Today she remains in (a) serious condition while receiving medical care.
"On March 24, in rural Western Australia, a school bus hit the car in which she was riding."
It said: "Virginia was banged up and bruised and returned home.
"Virginia's condition worsened and she was admitted to the hospital.
"Concerning her Instagram post, Virginia thought that she had posted on her private Facebook page."

Ms Giuffre fell victim to sex trafficking at the hands of paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein when she was a teenager. She accused Prince Andrew of sexual abuse, in a case that was eventually settled with a reported £12 million payout.
The Duke denied the allegations against him and says he has no recollection of ever meeting Ms Giuffre.
It has also now emerged that Ms Giuffre was listed to appear at a magistrates court in Perth, Australia, ten days before the bus crash, over an allegation of breaching a family violence restraining order.
Her marriage to husband of 22-years Robert Giuffre has recently broken down, and they are no longer living together at their beachside mansion in the Ocean Reef suburb of Perth, the Mail reports.
Ms Giuffre's case was first heard in Joondalup Magistrates' Court in northern Perth on March 14, where she did not enter a plea, WA Courts said, and the case is due back in court on April 9.
A statement from her family on Wednesday said she "looks forward to defending herself".
"Virginia continues to be hospitalised in serious condition," it added.