The asteroid that caused panic about potentially colliding with Earth is the size of a building, Nasa has found.
The Webb Space Telescope has captured more information and detailed pictures of asteroid 2024 YR4, which briefly appeared to be potentially smashing into Earth in 2032.
The asteroid caused global worry when it was found late last year, and initial observations showed that it could have a 3 per cent chance of hitting Earth.
Additional observations prompted scientists to reduce the threat to virtually zero, where it remains.
But there is a slight chance it could hit the Moon then.
The asteroid swings our way every four years.
Nasa and the European Space Agency released the photos - showing the asteroid as a fuzzy dot - on Wednesday.
Webb confirmed the asteroid is nearly 200ft (60 metres) across, or about the height of a 15-storey building, according to the two space agencies.
It is the smallest object ever observed by the observatory, the biggest and most powerful ever sent into space.
Johns Hopkins University astronomer Andrew Rivkin said the observations by Webb served as "invaluable" practice for other asteroids that may threaten us down the road.
Ground telescopes have also tracked this particular space rock over the past few months.
All this "gives us a window to understand what other objects the size of 2024 YR4 are like, including the next one that might be heading our way", Mr Rivkin, who helped with the observations, said in a statement.
Additional reporting by agencies
After Adolescence: The Snapchat feature sending anxiety rates soaring among teens
Charity ‘appalled’ at reports online safety laws could be cut for US trade deal
ChatGPT adds 1 million users in one hour after adding new AI feature
New Zealand banned phones in schools 12 months ago. Here’s what happened